If you are UK resident, we will give you brief advice where we can and when necessary, but our assistance further than this requires formal referral from your dentist or GP.

You are welcome to contact us with comments and suggestions regarding any aspect of our website.


We want you to tell us about any suspected injury since this helps our research. However you should always also contact your dentist and/or GP as a first priority.